Our clients rely on us to reduce commercial risk and to deliver feasible designs
Early engagement during the planning process helps minimise the chance of approved developments being devalued by engineering obstacles. Our experienced and qualified engineering designers can help you make your vision a reality through design, coordinating procurement and supervising construction.
We are proud to have been involved in high profile, multi-million pound developments around the world. With in-house expertise in transport infrastructure design, we work closely with your architects, project managers and fellow consultants to deliver effective, efficient and economic solutions.
How we can assist your project:
- Post-planning highways design – Section 278 works
- Creation of new public highways – Section 38 agreements
- Adoption of drainage – Section 104 agreements
- Planning obligations – Section 106 implementation
- Contract procurement, administration and site supervision