Join a growing and successful team
Are you looking for a new challenge? As a growing and successful team, we’re always interested to hear from people who can make a difference – to us and to our clients.
We run a busy, competitive and energetic business with offices located in the heart of the development industry. We reward well, pay attention to individual career development and share a passion for excellence with all our staff. The type of people we’re looking for are innovative, have integrity and use their initiative. If this sounds like you and you have relevant experience or qualifications, you could be a real asset to the team.
Browse our current vacancies below:
Senior/Principal Transport Planner – The successful applicant would work with our large range of public and private sector clients and would need to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in all technical aspects of the role of the transport planner
- All-round knowledge of guidance, standards and modelling
- Project management experience, including finance and preparation of fee proposals
- Ability to develop positive relationships with clients
- Proficiency in negotiation with a range of stakeholders including customers, project teams and highway officers
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience of mentoring and training of junior team members
CAD Technician – Working with engineers and transport planners to understand and interpret their designs, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of engineering principles and ability to create and read technical drawings
- Experience using AutoCad and ability to transfer and manipulate work using Microsoft Office and other programmes
- Spatial and design experience and ability to visualise projects in 2D and 3D
- Attention to detail and a good grasp of mathematics to complete calculations and estimates
- Communication, time management and problem solving skills
We are also seeking to appoint the following roles for our expanding infrastructure design team:
- Principal Engineer, Highways
- Senior Engineer, Highways
Put your career in motion!
To find out more about any of our current vacancies, call our Operations Manager on 01483 531300 for an informal chat, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for all vacancies – Friday 5 November 2021.