Join a growing and successful team
Are you looking for a new challenge? As a growing and successful team, we’re always interested to hear from people who can make a difference – to us and to our clients.
We run a busy, competitive and energetic business with offices located in the heart of the development industry. We reward well, pay attention to individual career development and share a passion for excellence with all our staff. The type of people we’re looking for are innovative, have integrity and use their initiative. If this sounds like you and you have relevant experience or qualifications, you could be a real asset to the team.
Browse our current vacancies below:
CAD Technician – Working with engineers and transport planners to understand and interpret their designs, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of engineering principles and ability to create and read technical drawings
- Experience using AutoCad and ability to transfer and manipulate work using Microsoft Office and other programmes
- Spatial and design experience and ability to visualise projects in 2D and 3D
- Attention to detail and a good grasp of mathematics to complete calculations and estimates
- Communication, time management and problem solving skills
Principal Engineer, Highways – Working in our expanding infrastructure team the role involves liaison with our large range of private and public sector clients, supporting projects from small residential schemes to large mixed-use developments. Requirements include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in negotiating with clients, project teams and highway officers
- Experience in highway and infrastructure design, using Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works, Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016
- Experience in Sections 278, 38 and 106 works
- A good general knowledge of guidance, standards, modelling and CDM principles
- Ability to prepare fee proposals, produce reports and presentations, and manage project finances
- Project management of delegated schemes
- AutoCad, Civil 3D and micro-drainage experience would be beneficial
Senior Engineer, Highways – The successful applicant would need to demonstrate:
- Technical experience in highway and infrastructure design, using Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works, Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016
- Experience in Sections 278 and 38 works
- Competence in use of AutoCad
- Knowledge of CDM principles
- Experience in preparation of fee proposals, reports and presentations
- Section 106 works and micro-drainage experience would be beneficial
Put your career in motion!
To find out more about any of our current vacancies, call our Operations Manager on 01483 531300 for an informal chat, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for all vacancies – Monday 30 May 2022.